Harvest Moon In a Nutshell Harvest Moon In a Nutshell

That was hilarious. It's been awhile since I played Friends of Mineral Town.

Harvest Moon has to be the only popular game where a macro could let you win.

Seven Photos: The Photographic Detective - A Murder Mystery Puzzle Game Inspired by Dangan Ronpa Seven Photos: The Photographic Detective - A Murder Mystery Puzzle Game Inspired by Dangan Ronpa

A cross between shoujo and Call of Cthulhu...the talking camera and schoolgirl with a dropping sanity score are kinda a weird pairing...

I can see you're going for the Ace Attorney spin, but that's not the ideal format. I already had a good idea of things that needed to be done figured out (e.g., I instantly noticed the times of the solo and the murder couldn't match), but the game assumed I didn't know anything. Like in the Attorney series.

It would help if, once you find conclusions (e.g., time of photo), they could be pinned to said photo without any guesswork.

Take out the handholding, though, and you have a great detective series here.

Forgotten Hill: Puppeteer Forgotten Hill: Puppeteer

On the one hand, this is easily the most challenging "escape the room" type puzzle game I ever played in my life.

On the other hand, if I have to recourse to a walkthrough, it's not a true puzzle game, and the dog puzzle was _not_ something that is solvable by any kind of rational thinking.

It's also way too long - I had to pause it after doing the walkthrough because the eye/moon puzzle, while solvable, is complex, and I needed a break after all the heavy lifting so far. I can't recall ever hitting an escape game so hard I had to save halfway through.

F.H. Memento: Love Beyond F.H. Memento: Love Beyond

Another good entry.

I thought the riddles were good at all levels - not hard, but they required lateral thinking.

A pattern I see in these games - the first puzzle is illogical (in this case, the paintings), but the rest are.