Harvest Moon In a Nutshell Harvest Moon In a Nutshell

That was hilarious. It's been awhile since I played Friends of Mineral Town.

Harvest Moon has to be the only popular game where a macro could let you win.

ZS Dead Detective - Walls can bleed ZS Dead Detective - Walls can bleed

The games and clue-combining work very well, but in this installment, the conclusion didn't seem as logically sound.

Muja responds:

Unfortunately I can't talk about it in detail here, since it could be a spoiler for future players... But I did my best to come up with a logical explanation for this time's mystery.

I hope you'll like the next one more, it'll involve a challenge of wits with a master thief :D

Explore, Expand, Exploit! Explore, Expand, Exploit!

This game looked really good - until the explorer appears and you can't move the damn thing.

What a shame. Could have been a winner.

Devoured Intellect Devoured Intellect

When I hovered over the document, it ends with the word "lacks --." So I had no good criteria on how to judge the questions. Is that a layout bug?

The wizard's answer to Q3 doesn't make sense though - if the halfling has no money, how could he sell him more potions?

BoobMarley responds:

Firstly, yes that is intentional. The idea is have you aware that there is something peculiar to look for, but have no hard information.
Secondly, sure it makes sense. If you've ever known an addict in your life you'll they know that no matter how hard up for cash they are, they can always somehow find some to pay for their habit.
Thanks for playing.